Spicy Tabchilli Hot Sauce Marinara DIP
When entertaining friends at home for dinner or lunch, appetizers play a big role. If you love the taste of fermented food and want the kick of a hot sauce, we recommend this versatile tomato sauce that can go with your tortillas, chips, or vegetable sticks.
It is made with our Dubai hot sauce, Tabchilli, and a mix of ingredients for an easy recipe and a wow factor for the taste. Check out the recipe below:
Recipe: Spicy Tabchilli Hot Sauce Marinara DIP
Amount Produced: 1525kg
- 100 g Onion white (cut small diced)
- 20 g Tabchilli Hot Sauce paste
- 15 g Ginger (cut small diced)
- 10 g Garlic (cut small diced)
- 200 ml White balsamic
- 350 g White sugar
- 800 g Canned tomatoes
- 10 g Salt
- 10 g Cracked pepper
- 10 ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Cut the onion into small diced pieces, and add our Dubai hot sauce Tabchilli, garlic, and ginger.
- Blend into a rough paste in a food processor.
- Place in a pot and saute for 2 minutes with olive oil.
- Add white balsamic, sugar, salt, and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Strain the juice out of the canned tomatoes, then add the juice to the boiling mixture.
- Reduce to 1/3 around 40 minutes in a low fire.
- Add the rest of the canned tomatoes and cook for a further 45 minutes to an hour until thick and shiny.
- let it rest and cool and then it is ready to serve !