The Mediterranean Tabchili Hot Sauce Salmon Bowl is a flavorful and healthy dish that combines marinated Tabchili Salmon Fillet with various fresh and vibrant ingredients. The bowl is made up of a mix of lettuce, avocado, red onion, feta cheese, roasted walnuts, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, fresh mango, blueberries, and alfa sprout. It is finished off with a tangy mango dressing and a lemon wedge on the side. This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner and will satisfy your cravings for both taste and nutrition.
Recipe: Mediterranean Tab Salmon Bowl
Amount Produced: 1-PORTION
- 140 g Marinated CHILLI SAUCE DUBAI Salmon Fillet
- 30 g Mix Lettuce
- 15 g Avocado DIced
- 5 g Red Onion Slice
- 15 g Feta Cheese
- 5 g Roasted Walnut
- 12 g Cherry Tomato(slice)
- 12 g Cucumber(slice)
- 12 g Fresh Mango diced cut
- 10 g Blueberry
- 2 g Alfa sprout
- 1 pc Lemon Wedge
- 25 g Mango Dressing
- Pan-sear the salmon in vegetable oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and finish in the oven, skin down.
- Begin to assemble the salad on a plate.
- Place the mango dressing in a ramekin on the side.
Recipe: Tabchili Hot Sauce Marinated Salmon
Amount Produced: Varies
- 420 g Salmon Fillet(3 fillets)
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce Light
- 1/4 cup Olive OIL
- 3 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 5 g Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Tabchili Hot Sauce Paste
- Add all ingredients into a jar and shake well. Marinate the salmon in the mixture for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
Recipe: Spicy Mango Dressing
Amount Produced: varies
- 270 g Mango Fresh Diced/Frozen
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 3 g Garlic peeled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tabchili Hot Sauce paste
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Combine mango, lime juice, orange juice, honey, cumin, garlic, and salt in a blender container, and puree on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a medium-sized jar.
- Add oil to the mixture in the jar in a slow, steady stream while stirring continuously with a fork or small whisk.
- Add Tabchili Hot Sauce paste, coriander, and black pepper. Taste and add a bit more salt if needed.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.