Tabchilli Hot Sauce Jam is a sweet and spicy condiment made with Tabchilli, our fermented Dubai-based Hot sauce, and a mix of ingredients you will find below in this easy-to-make recipe.
Recipe: Tabchili Hot Sauce Jam
Amount Produced: 680g
- 2 tbsp Tabchilli Fermented Hot Sauce
- 3 pcs Red Thai chilli (charred)
- 100 g White Onion(cut small and diced)
- 10 g Ginger finely diced
- 10 g Garlic finely diced
- 100 g Red Capsicum diced
- 250 g Peel tomato crushed
- 65 g Brown sugar
- 70 g White sugar
- 50 ml Apple cider vinegar
- 40 ml filtered Water
- Keeping the chilies whole, burn them over the gas on the side until charred and black.
- Place on a tray with a little salt, pepper, and olive oil and cook in the oven at 200 degrees for around 7 to 8 mins.
- Then remove the charred skin of the chilies and finely chop them with the seeds.
- Saute onions with a little olive oil and veg oil; once soft, add ginger, garlic, and red capsicum and saute until soft.
- Add crushed, peeled tomatoes, Tabchilli fermented hot sauce, and chilies (only half at the beginning) and continue to cook-add a little water as well.
- Add sugar and apple cider and cook until dissolved, then add the remaining chili.