Hosting guests is not complete without having appetizers – and if you plan on making dips, then make sure you make them stand out by making a spicy greek feta hot sauce dip.
How? by adding a beautiful fermented flavor and a slow steady building heat, with a little help from our fermented Dubai hot sauce, Tabchilli.
Check out the recipe below and easily make something stand out for your guests to taste buds.
Recipe: Spicy Tab Greek Feta hot sauce
Amount Produced: Varies
- 100 g Roasted Red Peppers
- 240 g Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tabchilli fermented Hot Sauce paste
- Add the roasted red peppers, feta cheese, olive oil, and vinegar to a food processor.
- Add Tabchilli our Dubai hot sauce to the food processor and process until the dip is smooth.
- Taste, and if you desire more heat, add more Tabchili Hot Sauce paste and blitz until it is smooth.