Tab Firecracker Chicken Bowl
Get ready for a burst of flavor with this recipe for Tab Firecracker Chicken Bowl. This dish features grilled chicken breast glazed in a sweet and spicy sauce, paired with sushi rice, Asian salad, pickled beetroot, shaved carrots, and finished with a lime wedge. It’s a perfect balance of savory and spicy and will definitely be a hit with anyone who loves bold flavors.
Recipe: Tabchili Hot Sauce Firecracker Chicken Bowl
Amount Produced: 1-portion
- 110g grilled chicken breast
- 50g Sweet and Spicy Sauce (see recipe below)
- Pinch of spring onion, chopped
- Pinch of white sesame seeds
- 120g Sushi Rice (see recipe below)
- 1/2 portion Asian Salad (see recipe below)
- 50g Pickled Beetroot
- 15g shaved carrots
- 1 lime wedge
- Grill chicken breast on a flat grill, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Once the chicken is cooked, brush it with sweet and spicy sauce and slice it.
- Assemble the bowl by placing sushi rice on the bottom, then add the sliced chicken, Asian salad, pickled beetroot, and shaved carrots on top.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and white sesame seeds. Serve with a lime wedge on the side.
Recipe: Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- 336g Tab Buffalo Sauce (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Whisk together the buffalo sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and chili flakes in a small bowl.
Recipe: Tab Buffalo Sauce
- 2/3 cup Tabchili Hot Sauce paste
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the Tabchili Hot Sauce paste, butter, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne powder, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-low heat.
- Whisk frequently until the sauce comes to a simmer, and the butter is completely melted.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Let cool and refrigerate for up to a month. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Recipe: Asian Salad
Amount Produced: 1 portion
- 12g green beans, trimmed
- 12g snow peas, trimmed
- 15g edamame beans
- 1g red chili, sliced
- 3g red radish, sliced
- 15g bok choy
- 3 tbsp Asian Sesame Dressing (see recipe below)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and season to taste.
Recipe: Asian Salad Dressing
- 8g garlic, minced
- 8g ginger, minced
- 30g onion, finely diced
- 90g rice vinegar
- 10g Dijon mustard
- 60g brown sugar
- 40g honey
- 24g soy sauce
- 8g sesame oil
- 6g HOT SAUCE DUBAI paste
- 130g olive oil
- 100g vegetable oil
- 4g salt
- 2g cracked pepper
- 30g toasted sesame seeds
- 40g lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a jar and shake well.
Recipe: Sushi Rice
Amount Produced: 150g
- 100g rice vinegar
- 20g white sugar
- 25g vegetable oil
- 2g salt
- Rinse the sushi rice in cold water 2-3 times or until the water becomes clear.
- In a saucepan, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Add the cooled vinegar mixture and the vegetable oil to the sushi rice and mix well.
- Assemble the bowl by placing the sushi rice in the bottom and topping it with the sliced grilled chicken, Asian salad, pickled beetroot, shaved carrots, and a lime wedge.
- Drizzle the Tab buffalo sauce over the top and sprinkle with spring onion and white sesame seed.
- Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.